Sunday, September 18, 2005

Boomsticks: Inconceivable!

The sad tale of a busted AK.

Odd, 'cause Vector usually turns out good work, but everybody can crank out a lemon every now and again.

From practical experience, I can relate that it's no fun to explain to a young customer that the Legendary AK Reliability touted on every Counterstrike message board on the Errornet does not necessarily apply to, for example, Romanian parts guns knocked together in the wilds of darkest St. Alban's, Vermont.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It makes me sad inside. *wipes tear* I'm sure the manufacturer will take care of him, though.

Kudos on your blog. I've enjoyed it thus far, and've added it to my 'list o daily things to check' so uh, yeah.

You never did tell us why you chose the AR over the shotgun.. I'm guessing you're not in an apartment? :)

Toodles!

-Paul Simer
http://simer.net/paul