Friday, November 30, 2007

Overheard in the front yard...

So I'm over at Marko's, helping him pack up his house, and we're taking a break standing in the front yard:

Me: "Yeah, the last time I used the 'Razr, Rizr, Cruzr, Pozr, Luzr,' gag I only had about thirty readers a day, so I figured it was safe to trot it out again."

Marko: "I wonder what the Luzr would look like? It'd probably be like those little kid's phones; it would only have two buttons. One marked "Mom" and the other... would be..."

Me: "'Comic Book Store'."

Marko: "What about the Pozr?"

Me: "Oh, that's easy. It'd look just like an iPhone, but the 'screen' is actually just a stick-on label."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll play: The Cruzr. Comes in two colors: Black-n-chrome and Kandy Apple Red-n-chrome. Keyboard has blue fuzz arount the buttons. Ring tone: Choose between "THUMP-a THUMP-a THUMP-a" or the sound of supercharged V-8s revving. Pop-up mouse is a chrome-plated joystick with 8-ball knob. Display graphics in the style of Big Daddy Roth. Gets 18 miles/gallon.