Thursday, May 28, 2009

How do I miss stuff like this?

You guys in Augusta have some of the best nutters commenting in your paper!
THE SWINE FLU is a plot by the right to kill off the poor, the old and anybody that doesn't fit their idea of a good American. Just watch out people, it is going to get worse.
Hahaha! Silly crazy person!

Anyway, what worries me is that I didn't get my immunization at my Secret Conspiracy Local #420 meeting last month, and the plot has already leaked out to the Bad Americans.

I was alerted to the leak of our nefarious plan by Barefoot Clown, whose comment is the QotD:
Fortunately for the "bad" Americans, the Republicans are running this conspiracy with all of the skill and competency they've shown for the last eight years.

4 comments:

Vote For David said...

They left out fat people, the guvermint also wants to kill fat people. It kills the morbidly obese at a much greater rate.

Ken said...

Anyway, what worries me is that I didn't get my immunization at my Secret Conspiracy Local #420 meeting last month, and the plot has already leaked out to the Bad Americans.Check your wheelbarrow of cash, Tam. It's supposed to be in there somewhere.

WV: Otener, A 10-billion-FRN note with you-know-who's picture on it, which will be worth Every Bit As Much as a 10-billion dollars Zimbabwe note.

dave said...

It looks like the Chronicle's editors corrected her spelling. When I saw it the first time, she included the "e."

Maybe that's how we'll make pigs fly: launch them out of the fireplace! If you'll excuse me, I'm off to go find a large boiler.

NotClauswitz said...

I just remembered I need a new roll of tin-foil next time I go to Safeway.